Register or renew your registration
If you’re a network operator or phone-paid service provider (including charities), you need to
register with us. You must also renew your registration annually. To renew, please log into your account and follow the renewal procedure (guide available here)
How to register
This guide explain in detail how to register your company with the PSA (pdf). To register you will need to pay the annual registration fee is £155 + VAT. You will also need the following:
- if applicable, a Company House number or Charity Commission number
- the responsible person’s (e.g. director, trustee) name, date of birth and email address
- details of who Phone-paid Services Authority should contact
Leaving the market?
If you leave the market if you have let us know. so we can correctly reflect your registration status and prevent others associating you with Number Checker search results. This guide explains in detail how to notify the PSA if you leave the market (pdf).
If you’re a provider of only 0870/1/2/3 numbers, you currently don’t have to register, but you must still comply with our Code of Practice, unless you are operating a service which falls within the Special Conditions.
Registration fee exemptions
You don’t need to pay the registration fee if:
- you’re a charity registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales or the equivalent in Northern Ireland or Scotland; or
- it's your first year of registration and your projected annual gross outpayment is less than £10,000 per year
Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0844 264 1222*.
*Calls will cost 2 pence per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.
Did you find this information useful?
If so, please share using the buttons below…