Consultation on registering a service with the PSA
11 January 2018
We’ve recently reviewed the information we require from service providers on registration.
We have identified additional information we need to better fulfil our mission. We are now consulting to make sure that:
• we have fully identified all relevant information we will need
• the additional information we require is not unreasonable
Find out more
Update (14 May 2018)
Because of the complexity of proposed changes to registration, we want to extend the consultation period to 19 July so that we:
- can clarify what these proposed changes are about (they’re all under section 3 here)
- deliver workshops to industry members that will go through all details on proposed changes and get your views (see below more details on the workshop)
- receive as many responses as possible from all industry members.
More details on the consultation extension
Update (11 September 2018)
Registration with PSA Statement