We are the UK regulator for content, goods and services charged to a phone bill.

Complaints about us & whistleblowing

We always do our best to meet the needs of people who contact us. But sometimes things can go wrong – or we can fall short of our own high standards. If this happens, you may wish to make a complaint about us.

Who can make a complaint?
Any individual or organisation that has contact with the Phone-paid Services Authority – including as a consumer, a member of the public, or an organisation involved in supply of phone-paid services – can make a complaint.

Who will handle your complaint?
Initially, your complaint will be considered internally. However, if you are not satisfied with our response, you can escalate your complaint to the Independent Complaints Assessor, Emma Boothroyd. The Independent Complaints Assessor reviews complaints about our level of service.  She has over 16 years’ experience in legal work, with a strong background in regulatory law and consumer protection. You can find out more about the Independent Complaints Assessor’s role in the How to complain about the PSA guide below.

How to complain
Please see the How to complain about the PSA guide for full details on how to complain about us including how to complain to the Independent Complaints Assessor.