Charity donations seminar
PhonepayPlus, the UK regulator of premium rate services, which includes charity text donations, and The Association for Interactive Media and Entertainment (www.aimelink.org) are running a one day seminar on charity text donations.
The seminar will be held in London on Friday 19th February and is aimed at charities who are considering or have started using text based donations as part of their fundraising portfolio. This seminar may also be applicable to charities that are looking to improve their current text based fundraising to take advantage of Gift Aid and post donation marketing techniques.
The seminar will cover subjects including:
- Why 70xxx shortcodes are important
- How to get started with text donations
- Codes of practice for text donations
- Latest developments in Gift Aid
- The emerging role of a Gift Aid intermediary
- Improving marketing footprint
- Effective post-donation marketing
- Competitions with donation elements
- Proposed changes to regular donations
If you don’t currently use text donation for your fundraising, this seminar will provide a good introduction for you.
If you are already using text donations, this event will look at improving your skills and maximising your donation and Gift Aid opportunities.
Speakers on the day will include representatives from:
- Open Fundraising
- And speakers from the enabling industries including Fonix and OpenMarket
Places to this innovative seminar are limited to 80.
Delegates will receive a full one day conference, refreshments, lunch and electronic copies of presentations emailed after the event.
Spaces for this event are limited so we ask that no more than two representatives from each charity attend.
Click here for further information including details of how to book your ticket.