Help note to assist providers in registering services which are subject to Special conditions
2 March 2017
We have recently received a number of enquiries from providers of online adult and online competition services asking how they should go about notifying us of the additional information required by the recently published Special conditions notices in respect of these two service types.
Providers of online adult and online competitions services should notify us that they operating these services through the number checker registration facility with their PSA account, the following information should be submitted within 48 hours of each service commencing operation:
- brand identification
- PRS numbers used for the service, including the dedicated number chosen for
- STOP and STOP ALL requests
- customer care services details
- identity of all Level 1 providers involved in the provision of the PRS, including
- those managing the method of exit.
A step by step guide on how to register this information is available here.