PSA publishes its new strategic purpose
Today the Phone-paid Services Authority publishes its new strategic purpose, which takes account of a changing market and consumer behaviour and expectations.
This new strategic purpose replaces the PSA’s previous vision and mission, and provides a clear framework for how we will act in the consumer interest.
We do this by:
- establishing regulatory standards for the phone-paid services industry
- verifying and supervising organisations and services operating in the market
- gathering intelligence about consumers, the market and individual services
- engaging closely with all stakeholders
- enforcing our Code of Practice
- delivering organisational excellence.
Our strategic purpose in full can be accessed here.