Social Media Policy
Our Twitter and LinkedIn accounts are managed by the PSA’s communications team during normal office hours, Monday to Friday.
We use our social media accounts as an additional way to engage with our stakeholders and post the following content:
- industry news and events
- press releases and press coverage
- consumer advice
- tribunal adjudications
- other information we consider relevant for our intended audiences.
If we follow an account, it does not imply endorsement of any kind.
Posts, replies and direct messages
We welcome comments and feedback from all our followers. While we monitor all replies and messages we receive, due to the nature of the query and the platforms’ character limitations we may not be able to reply individually to them.
Therefore for any formal contact with the PSA or for queries requiring a response, please use the Contact us details in the For consumers and For business sections of our website.
We encourage and welcome open, lively debate that is civil and relevant. We won’t suppress legitimate debate of relevant issues. We also want to ensure people’s safety online, so we’ve provided the following guidelines.
- respect other comments and individuals – comments should not be malicious or offensive in nature
- be reasonably concise and stay on topic
You must not:
- make malicious or offensive comments
- post messages that are unrelated to the topic of the original web post
For serious or persistent breaches of the moderation policy, we reserve the right to prevent users from posting further comments.